Download some of The Competency Group’s free resources:
The Competency Group created two simple checklists that help to prepare employers and employees for the ‘dreaded’ performance review. This resource will also provide you with 9 steps for conducitng the performance interview.
See firsthand how we organize competencies as the basis of our SKILLRESET approach by downloading a sample competency map.
- The Essential Guide to Training Return on Investment (ROI): How to determine training ROI in your organization e-book
This e-book will help you answer these questions:
- What is return on investment?
- Why is it so important?
- How do the Kirkpatrick-Phillips levels of training evaluation factor in to all of this?
- How is training ROI calculated?
- Which program costs and benefits affect ROI?
- How can an organization work towards positive ROI resultls?
- What are ROI best practices?
This learning guide is a sample of self-directed competency-based learning. The learner works through the learning guide independently under the guidance of a workplace mentor. This learning guide can also be used to create a face-to-face workshop or can be converted for online learning delivery.
This one-page competency-based training model summarizes the steps in designing competency-based training. It shows how the critical components of competency-based training integrate with each other.
The Competency Group approach to onboarding includes four steps: Conduct Skill Analysis of Employee Function; Develop the Onboarding Learning Path; Develop Onboarding Training; Evaluate Onboarding Training