The Competency Group, formerly Future Learning Inc., was founded in 1997 by Bernadette Allen. The Competency Group is a leader in competency-based workplace solutions.
Our Management Team
- Bernadette Allen – President and Senior Consultant
- Patrick Allen – Vice President, Strategy & Development
Our highly trained professionals have industry-leading expertise and qualifications, including:
- DACUM Facilitation;
- Advanced Facilitation Certification;
- Adult Education and Learning;
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) designation;
- Instructional Design and Development;
- Comprehensive Project Management;
- Essential Skills Occupational Profiling Certification; and
- Occupational Language Analysis (OLA) Certification.
Our partner network is comprised of industry specialists with complementary skill sets in the areas of skills analysis, educational content development, technology-enhanced learning design, research, and facilitation. This flexible network of individuals allows us to provide our clients with the highest level of expertise, up-to-date products, and first-class services.